It's that time of year – the Internet is ablaze with back-to-school tips! Here's a set for Time Timer fans.
5 time-related questions to ask your child's teacher:
1. How much time should my child spend doing homework at night? On the weekends?
2. Does my child respond well to time limits, or is that a stressor?
3. Does my child handle time well academically? Is she rushed during tests? Does he complete tasks on time?
4. Does my child handle time well socially? Does he share? Does she struggle with transitions?
5. What can we be doing at home to help our child manage time?
Bonus Question: What is the classroom bullying policy? If my child is targeted or sees another child being bullied, what should we do?
More excellent questions to ask your child's teacher >>