Discover how Time Timer MOD® Sprint Edition helps teams run better, smarter meetings.
As featured in Sprint, by Jake Knapp, the Time Timer MOD Sprint Edition is a 60-minute visual timer that comes with a handy Quick Start Guide highlighting the key principles of a "design sprint" framework as developed by Google teams across the industry. As Google Ventures explains, "Design sprints are a framework for teams of any size to solve and test design problems in 2-5 days".
The MOD Sprint Edition features:
- A handy Quick Start Guide, highlighting the "design sprint"
- A removable, Sky Blue silicone cover that offers an extra layer of protection
- An on/off switch for the audible alert, for any time you need to hear the beep or prefer silence
- A glare-free lens protects the red disk
- Size: 3.5" x 3.5" (including the cover)
- One AA battery required for operation (not included).
Ready to get your team started on their design sprint? Sprint is available on thesprintbook.com.
For orders/inquiries in Europe, please visit Time Timer Europe! Please note that not all promotional pricing and special offers that are available in the United States are available in other markets outside of the US.