Welcome NAEYC Participants!
Featured ProductTime Timer WASH
The brand new Time Timer WASH is a simple hands-free visual handwashing timer, and it makes the process of washing hands sanitary and the passing of time obvious for young kids and adults alike. This water-resistant timer makes abiding by CDC and WHO guidelines a snap, and simplifies the process in a way that young children can understand.
“Because young children do not yet have a good sense of the passage of time, it will be important for adults to ensure that the handwashing process is done correctly and can be navigated successfully. The Time Timer WASH is a product that can easily help to ensure that a young child goes through the appropriate process for effective handwashing, without needing an adult to monitor the amount of time they scrub.”
- Eva C. Phillips, Ed.D.
Pre-Order Your Time Timer WASH
Products for Classroom Time Management Tools
The Time Timer MAX is the largest visual timer; it is 17 inches by 17 inches. The MAX gives you the ability to customize your time management for your classroom. This timer includes 8 timers in one – 3 double sided faces are included and the additional two are available as an accessory. From creating your own schedule to a timer all the way up to 24 hours the options are endless.
The size of the Time Timer Original 12 inch allows it to be seen anywhere in the room. This is perfect for a classroom full of students because it can easily be seen from a distance. The Time Timer is clinically proven to increase self-regulation in students. Its versatile placement options mean it can be hung on the wall or stood on a desktop with its foldable feet.
The Time Timer Original 8 inch is the ideal timer for individual and small group use. This timer is perfect for setting up workstations throughout the classroom. The Time Timer Original 8 inch is the original Time Timer that has been a classroom favorite for over 25 years. Similar to the Original 12 inch, its versatile placement options mean it can be hung on the wall or stood on a desktop with its foldable feet.
Success in the classroom.
Teachers around the world have discovered the power of the award-winning Time Timer to transform stressful transition periods, reduce resistance to routines and increase their ability to manage their classrooms.
The Time Timer helps students of all ages and abilities see and understand the passage of time. This provides them the opportunity to focus, which, in today’s challenging and chaotic learning environment, is not often easy to do. Isn’t that what you want for your classroom?
“When you have many children in the classroom, it's often difficult to be able to meet the needs of all the children at once. So having this tool really provided a great relief when I couldn't be the one to provide the redirection.”
– Anita Calo, Educator
“I'll use the Time Timer during sensory breaks where the kids might be bouncing or jumping and their eyes may not be on it—so it's nice that you can turn on the timer and pair it with an auditory and visual component.”
– Jen O'Brien, Occupational Therapist
How the Time Timer Works
Easy to Set: To set a Time Timer, move the colored disk to the desired amount of time.
No Loud Ticking: The time automatically begins to count down with no loud ticking.
Time Visually Disappears: As time elapses, the colored disk disappears. The Time Timer operates in a clockwise direction.
Make Every Moment Count: Time is up when the disk is gone!
Have Any Questions? Feel free to send us a message.
Time Timer is used by all different types of educational professionals in a variety of different environments. Here are just a few examples:
- Empower students to manage their own time
- As a guide for taking turns
- For managing classroom transitions
- Facilitate small group work
- Keep planning periods and parent conferences on track
- Rotate learning stations
- Ensure equal time for taking turns
- Get clean up done more quickly
- Effectively manage small groups for differentiated instruction
- Empower students to manage their own time
- Provide focus for individual work
- Ease transitions from one activity to another
- Keep routines and schedules consistent at school and home
- Break larger challenges into smaller tasks or amounts of time
What People Are Saying...
“I have used one of your Time Timers in my classroom for a number of years with great success. My students like it a great deal, even those who need the challenge of slowing down and doing a good job rather than a rushed job. Two colleagues bought them on my recommendation!”
“I like Time Timer because it tells me how long to read, watch tv, or how long I have to do my homework before taking a break. Also, my teacher uses it to show fractions, and she uses it to show how long we have on a test. Time Timer makes it easier to understand.”
– Elementary Student
“I truly believe children learn the concept of time by using the Time Timer. They can see the difference between 5 and 45 minutes. Then, when they connect what they see to what they feel, time is not so daunting.”
- 5 Academic Planners for Back to School: New school year means it is time for a new planner (some teachers favorite part of the year!) This blog post gives you 5 different planner options so you can find the best one to match your organization style.
- School Spotlight: Looking to hear about other schools and gain fresh ideas for your classroom? The School Spotlight series is a perfect place to start. This series explores different cities in the county and how their schools and classrooms are unique.
- Make Every Moment Count: for Parents and Educators: This is a great place to collaborate and share ideas with other educators and parents. This group is full of resources and great ideas for everyone!
- Teacher-to-Teacher: 4 Easy Ways to Leverage a Classroom Timer: Get a teacher’s perspective on how a visual timer can be helpful in your classroom. In this blog there are 4 ideas based on personal experience.
- Time Timer Handwash Curriculum Guide: Time Timer has partnered with Eva C. Phillips, Ed.D. to develop a comprehensive Curriculum Activity Guide for teachers to aid in the education of handwashing for elementary aged children. The Activity Guide contains 5 interactive activities for teachers to use with students while teaching about proper handwashing techniques and includes worksheet and activity templates throughout. Adaptions for remote learning are also noted.
Intuitive Assistive TechnologyTime Timer believes in creating products that truly help people of all ages and abilities to conquer time – in the classroom, in the home, and in the office. While time can be a challenge for everyone, we aim to provide intuitive and innovative solutions that make a real difference.
Time Timer is clinically proven to increase self-regulation.
A study conducted by the Department of Exceptional Student Education at Florida Atlantic University found that children ages 2-4 years old showed a significant increase in self-regulation skills when the Time Timer® was used to facilitate their activity.
Make Every Moment Count in Your Classroom Today