Time Timer at Home
Explore Time Timer for Home
You know what a difference the Time Timer makes in the classroom, but what about at home? Discover the power of the award-winning Time Timer to transform never-ending meals, stressful transition periods and resistance to routines.
Besides adding a new level of peace and harmony to family activities, your Time Timer will help keep all those household projects on track.
Use your Time Timer at Home:
- Ease and manage daily routines: morning, dinner, cleanup, bath & bedtime.
- Monitor turns and time for homework, computer use, instrument practice and play time.
- Manage time-outs: help children calm down and watch their frustration fade as the red disk vanishes.
- Be punctual: when the red disk disappears, we’ll go!
- Be productive: how quickly can you clean this room?
- Be organized: keep track of valuable time and break large, overwhelming projects into small, manageable 10-minute activities.
- Be healthy: finish your peas before the Timer runs out!
What Families Are Saying:
“My 3 year old actually ASKS me to set the timer to 15 minutes when I tell him it's time to get ready for (whatever). Sometimes I ask him how much time he needs to do something and he will point to the timer and say the number of minutes (it's usually 15 to 25 minutes). So again, Thank you.”
“I just wanted to thank you for your terrific product. Your timer has greatly aided my husband and I in getting our two-year old daughter in to bed and nap time and at bed time!”
– Parent & Psychologist
“I received the Time Timer yesterday afternoon. We've already used it half-dozen times, and my 4 and 7 year old really respond to this type of "timer". The ability to "visualize" an allotted amount of time really makes an impact! Thanks for this fantastic, genius product!!! Your communication and customer service are top rate!”
“In my experience in online purchases it is very rare to find a person and/or company that is so responsive to customer needs in such a timely manner. These timers are a staple in my household with my twin boys who are both on the autism spectrum, and I would like to thank you for the integrity and commitment to customer service.”
“My sister likes the Personal Time Timer and has already seen great improvement in her daughter Meagan's ability to make sense of time. Meagan is excited about being responsible, in fact, she times her mother and father regularly!”
“I want to thank you for such a great concept - this timer is 'priceless' in my son's preschool with the the children as well as home. Visualization of time before actual learning is great when children anticipate an event or when it is time for parents to pick them up from a morning at school.”