Time Timer Android App Support
Please carefully read these troubleshooting tips for the Time Timer Android App. Time Timer’s USA-based support team is always happy to help you as well: email@example.com.
I purchased a new device or accidentally deleted the app. Do I have to buy the app again?
- Sign into Google Play. Then, visit this link to the Time Timer Android App.
- If you have already purchased the App once, then the Google Play Store should give you the option to re-download it.
Time is up, but the alarm didn’t sound. How do I turn the sound on?
- First, edit your Timer and make sure Audible Signal is turned ON.
- Next, make sure your device’s volume is turned up.
How do I create a Timer?
- First, make sure all existing Timers are unchecked. If some are checked, tap them to uncheck them.
- Then, select "Add Timer" at the bottom of the My Timers page.
- Select a mode (Original, Custom or Clock) and provide a duration.
- You have the option to Name your Timer, have it repeat automatically a certain number of times, and vibrate or sound an alarm when time is up.
- In the Options section, you can turn the numerical "Time Display" on or off and choose your Timer’s color.
- Click Save and your Timer is ready to use!
How do I delete a Timer?
- On the My Timers page, press "Edit" button in the top right corner.
- Tap the Remove icon next to the Timer you wish to delete.
How do I edit a Timer?
- On the My Timers page, press the "Edit" button in the top right corner.
- Tap the Settings icon next to the Timer you wish to delete.
- Edit the Timer's settings and push save.
- You can also edit a Timer's settings while it is running. Just tap the Timer once to view it full-screen, then select the Settings icon.
What is Custom Mode?
In Custom Mode, the full Time Timer disk isn't restricted to 60 minutes. The full disk can represent any duration you choose—five seconds, five minutes, five hours or more. Custom Mode is ideal for activities where you need much more or much less than 60 minutes.
What is Clock Mode?
In Clock Mode, you can see time elapsing on a traditional clock face. This is helpful if you want to see what time it will be when time is up, or if you’re timing several hours, such as the babysitter, the workday or a long flight.