- Time Management Tips (61)
- special needs (38)
- Guest Blog (37)
- family (29)
- Home & Organization (29)
- Time Timer (24)
- education (24)
- business (23)
- time management (18)
- red disk timer (17)
Save Money with a Time Timer
You use your Time Timer to save time every day – but can it save you money too?
Time Timer Fans say yes!
1. 5-Minute Bag Check:
Those little essentials we carry every day – pens, lipsticks, snacks, coins – have a way of disappearing, putting a big dent in your pocketbook.
Every few days, dump out your backpacks, purses and laptop cases. Spend 5 minutes collecting easy-to-lose items and re-organizing them in your bags.
You'll save money long-term and avoid office-supply impulse buys!
2. 10-Minute Bedtime Power Down:
While you snuggle down for a good night's rest, your gadgets and widgets are still lit up with zest. Take ten minutes each night to unplug the toaster, the stereo, the TVs, the massage chair – anything that sucks huge vats of energy each night!
* DO NOT unplug the coffee pot. If you're like me, you need it to be awake before you are!
3. 15-Minute Showers:
Encourage the whole family to limit their showers to 15-minutes. It's great for your water bills and good for the environment too!
4. 20 Minutes for YOU (Yes, you!):
Too often, Time Timer Fans tell us "I don't have time to take care of myself." A Time Timer can help you TAKE that time.
Saving 20 minutes/day for your health can help you reduce future health costs and accomplish more each day.
- Set your Time Timer to 20 minutes. Place it outside your office or bedroom door so everyone knows it's YOU time.
- Do a 20-minute workout.
- Study your financial health and personal finance.
- Stretch and massage your hands – especially if you work on the computer all day.
- Relax and read healthy living tips, like "9 Grown-Up Health Lessons Babies Can Teach Us!"
Create all four of these Timers via Time Timer for iPad!
5. 30-Minute Fashion Show:
Ready to spend some of the cash you've saved? Before you shop for new clothes, take stock of your closet.
- What do your 5 favorite outfits have in common?
- What do you always buy but never wear?
- Do you already have 4 black shirts or 7 pencil skirts?
- List the colors and styles you already own that make you feel your best.
Then hit the mall guilt-free – knowing you'll come home with fresh styles and no duplicates!
Saving money and saving time go hand-in-hand. Use your Time Timer to help you save both!
And visit us on Facebook to meet people like you who Make Every Moment Count!